Instagram is a free app, used by millions of users nowadays, and every day, millions of photos and videos are posted on Instagram. Some of the posts are so amazing that we immediately take a screenshot of it to share, but what about videos? Due to some restrictions by Instagram, we cannot do the same with the videos. However, many people do not know how to download Instagram photos if you are among them, then you are at the place because, in this article, you will learn how you can download the Instagram videos. There are many apps and websites through which you can download Instagram videos.
How to download videos of Instagram manually on pc?
This process involves inspecting the source of the video that you intend to download, and then extracting the video download link: Download Instagram videos.
Here is how:
- Open the Instagram video that you wish to download.
- Right-click on the video.
- Select Inspect element, which might also appear as View page source, depending on the browser that you are using.
- Open the Find option by pressing Ctrl + F keys. As soon as it opens, type “.mp4” in it.
- The search will take you to a section of code.
- Now, copy the link that ends with “.mp4”, which usually appears next to the src=.
- Paste the link in a new tab, and your video should start playing automatically.
- From the new tab, you can now save the video by right-clicking and selecting save video to complete the download process.
From the home screen, tap the hamburger icon > tap Tools and hit Instagram Downloader.
Now, if you wish to download some photo from a particular Instagram account, open that account on the Instagram app > select the photo > tap the three-dot icon in the top-right and tap Copy link.
Go back to the website > tap Download photo > paste the blank space link and hit Search. The photo will appear below in the results, hit Download to go ahead.
Similarly, you have to do the same to download videos. After copying the link, this time you have to paste it under Download video.
Lastly, to Instagram story download, tap Download Stories on the website and enter the Instagram account username from where you want to download the story. After that, below you will see the current stories and the old Highlights, tap Download from under the post which you wish to store on your phone, and that is it.
- The process remains the same on your computer as well.
How to download Instagram videos on android?
Just like downloading Instagram videos on a PC, you can download the videos on your android device too by using the site’s web-based Download Videos From or any other free video download apps out there. Once you download the app, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Instagram account and navigate to the video that you wish to download.
- Tap on your chosen video and open it.
- Open a menu on the video post. To do that, check the upper-right corner of your video post and click on the three vertical dots that appear there.
- Copy the link to your selected video. You can do that by tapping on Copy Link that appears on the menu options.
- The Video Downloader for Instagram will automatically download the video and save it on your phone’s gallery.
- All the videos that you download using this app will be stored in a new album that’s automatically generated, known as “InstaDownload.”
How to download Instagram videos on iPhone?
The best way to download Instagram videos on your iPhone is to use an app.
- Download the app from the app store.
- Sign in to your Instagram account and locate the Instagram video that you want to download.
- Select the video and tap on it. IGSave will display several options. You can proceed to download your video by clicking save to gallery.
- The video is automatically stored in your phone’s camera roll.
Follow TechDee for more Technology and Business News.