Trading stocks, futures and options in 2017 is much different than it was 20 years ago. With technology and lightning-fast access to brokers, almost anyone can trade from the comfort of their own home.
This only leaves one problem: You’re among a sea of traders, but you’re still all alone.
Today, I speak with Warren Lorenz of TechMeetsTrader, who has created a social network for self-directed investors.
We cover some interesting topics including:
- Where to find great option trading strategies
- How experienced traders look for trade entries; without indicators
- How to identify the best stock options (the ones that give us our edge)
- The benefits of a positive learning environment
- Why, sometimes, even the best option trades lose and why that’s OKAY
- 1:35 Meet Warren Lorenz of TechMeetsTrader
- 8:20 The process of getting raising fund for a unique social network
- 11:00 Tech Meets Trader – The Mission
- 13:30 A positive learning environment – controlling the community
- 15:00 What is the most important thing we can learn from losing trades?
- 17:30 Can you fish? How to trade for a lifetime
- 19:30 The Casino mindset; Tilt the odds in your favor
- 20:30 Money management secrets of the Professionals
- 21:30 $XRF – The anatomy of a IPO Lock Up
- 24:40 “It makes sense… and that’s giving us an edge.”
- 25:30 BOOM! The Edge Pays Off..
- 26:15 $AKS, $X Sometimes trades don’t work. Why did you enter?
- 28:48 Trade with conviction, learn from your mistakes
- 29:50 Protect yourself; limit your losses and manage your position
- 31:35 Where the founder of TechMeetsTrader turns for tips of the trade
- 36:10 He who trades the least and the silliness of F.O.M.O
- 38:00 Trading vs. Investing. What’s your plan?
- 39:40 Blockchain Technology meets the trading community?
- 42:15 A trader’s value in a social network community
- 44:10 Building credibility
- 45:45 Taking chances again, and again, and again…
Links Mentioned in today’s Podcast: